Warning: include_once(/www_root/gnuboard/../include/board_header.sub.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www_root/gnuboard/head.sub.php on line 5

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www_root/gnuboard/../include/board_header.sub.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /www_root/gnuboard/head.sub.php on line 5

Warning: include_once(/www_root/gnuboard/bbs/../../include/board_header.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www_root/gnuboard/bbs/board_head.php on line 4

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www_root/gnuboard/bbs/../../include/board_header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /www_root/gnuboard/bbs/board_head.php on line 4

News & Notices

Congress Update (May 2020)

Page info

Name KSELS 2020 Date20-05-11 14:44 Hit6,001

Contents

KSELS 2020
m-e-letter-header.jpg
KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress Update (May 2020)

During this difficult time due to the pandemic, we hope you are all well. As the committee’s top priority is our participants’ health and safety, we would like to notify you of the updates for the KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress as below:

● Will the congress be organized online?

We are considering proceeding with the KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress with a virtual meeting component for foreign participants. We are carefully watching the situation and will notify further developments.

● Can I still register and submit an abstract to the congress?

Yes, the new key dates are as below:

- Late breaking Abstract Submission/ Abstract Revision: May 29, 2020

- Early Bird (presenter) Registration/ Travel Grant: June 30, 2020

- Pre-registration: July 31, 2020

● How will I know my final presentation type?

Abstract acceptance notifications were sent on March 12 to registered authors by email. Presentation status can be confirmed on My Page after login. Please acknowledge receipt of this letter to the secretariat (info@ksels.com) in order to finalize the program.

To log in: Click 

● How can I prepare my presentation (Oral / Poster/ Video)?

1) Oral: First, please complete presenter registration by June 30 to finalize the program or acknowledge receipt of this letter to the secretariat (info@ksels.com) regarding your attendance. (We are considering a virtual option for foreign participants.)

2) Poster: The poster will be displayed on multi-media touch screens. The digital template (e-Poster file format) will be notified soon.

3) Video: Please complete your video submission by May 30 through the online system.

* KSELS Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ld6eQrz5DFAqGGXXR4SP

* 3D Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/d9m4QeBRUBLoV0ngQvyO

* Mentor-Mentee Video: https://www.dropbox.com/request/53P7uG7rYenXufdiR1M5

● Will the Master Class proceed as planned?

The Master Class will proceed as scheduled. Any changes will be notified immediately.

● Accommodation Reservations

Hotel reservations are now available at the special rates for KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress participants. For details, please visit http://www.ksels.com/sub06_02.php.

We encourage your inquiries and suggestions, so please feel free to contact us.

We hope you all stay healthy and safe and look forward to your participation and support.

KSELS 2020 & KAROS Congress Secretariat | T: +82-2-566-6031 | E: info@ksels.com| H: www.ksels.com   

m-e-letter-footer.jpg

Warning: include_once(/www_root/gnuboard/bbs/../../include/board_footer.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www_root/gnuboard/bbs/board_tail.php on line 14

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www_root/gnuboard/bbs/../../include/board_footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www_root/gnuboard/plugin/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /www_root/gnuboard/bbs/board_tail.php on line 14

Warning: include_once(/www_root/gnuboard/../include/board_footer.sub.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www_root/gnuboard/tail.sub.php on line 3

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/www_root/gnuboard/../include/board_footer.sub.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www_root/gnuboard/plugin/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/local/php53/lib/php') in /www_root/gnuboard/tail.sub.php on line 3